Welcome to Nana Vic's Digitals.....................................................................


Please Note: Older posts (2014-back) that have buy it now buttons NO longer work. My whole store is now available on Etsy only.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Free Pineapple Print

It's been so hot here lately and there is nothing more refreshing than eating cold, sweet pineapple pieces to cool you down. I'm also designing some new digital papers that feature pineapples, so I thought I'd put together a little free print to share with you all.  12 little pineapples, all different and the 8 x 10 inch print is available with or without the meaning of 'Pineapple'.
Enjoy, Share and Pin
*Hugs*
Right Click and save Pineapple Print With Words

Right Click and save Pineapple Print Without Words 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me comments. They really do brighten my day. *Hugs*