Welcome to Nana Vic's Digitals.....................................................................


Please Note: Older posts (2014-back) that have buy it now buttons NO longer work. My whole store is now available on Etsy only.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Free Easter Chocolate Wrapper

With Easter only days away, I finally finished the little gifts that I have for the grandchildren and great neices that live nearby. As a little freebie I am giving away the A4 sheet of Easter Chocolate Wrappers that I created for the project. There are 4 different wrappers and I used my own digital papers for the backgrounds and the word stamps are from some of my word art sets. The wrappers were designed to wrap neatly around the Cadbury Furry Friends chocolate bars.

Wishing all a blessed and happy Easter!

Free Easter Chocolate Wapper A4 Click Image and save the original image.

3 comments:

  1. These as too sweet Vickie...and so are you for giving them to us. Thank you so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo very much for this here. Much apreciated and usefull for all the grandkids here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cooooool :-) Thank you very much xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me comments. They really do brighten my day. *Hugs*